Start your registration process today, and please get in touch for any questions.
Wire Transfer Details
Swissbody® Group Sàrl UBS, Case postale, CH-1211 Genève 2
Account N°: 446436.01Z
Clearing Number: 240
IBAN: CH11 0024 0240 4464 3601 Z
Terms & Conditions
Swissbody® Pilates Academy Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully!
- Receipt of a deposit and the signed and dated registration form renders the individual liable for payment of full tuition, subject to the cancellation policies below.
- Full course tuition is payable whether or not the individual complete the course.
- Any individual who is not current with payments will not be eligible for examinations or additional courses/workshops.
Paymentof the deposit guarantees your reservation in the course/workshop. The balance is due one month prior to the start of the course/workshop. If a cancellation is received prior to two weeks before the start of the course/workshop, a 50% refund will be issued, less the deposit. If a cancellation is received within two weeks of the start of the course/workshop, no refund will be issued, and the individual assumes responsibility for payment in full . Courses must be completed in full in order to achieve a successful passing grade in both the written and practical course examinations. Workshops must be completed in full in order to receive a certificate of attendance or appropriate CEC credits. For any course/workshop not completed in full, all study materials/handouts issued by SwissbodyPilates Academy will be returned by the individual in good condition.
- For all teacher training courses, examinations should be completed within 12 months of the ending date of the course.
- If Swissbody® Pilates Academy is, for any reason, unable to complete all elements of the course/workshop, all efforts will be made to provide the individual with alternative training solutions.
- All reservations must be made using the registration form. No space in a course/workshop can be guaranteed until the registration form and payment is received
. All travel and accommodation expenses associated with attendance at the course/workshop are the sole responsibility of the individual candidates. Swissbody® Pilates Academy does not assume any liability for these costs . Attendance at a course/workshop is subject to availability, and Swissbody® Pilates Academy reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, change or move any part of the course/workshop to another date or venue. Swissbody® Pilates Academy will notify individuals of such cancellations or changes within a reasonable time from the start of the course/workshop. Swissbody® Pilates Academy will not be held liable for any loss of earnings or travel and accommodation expenses as a result of such changes. Any cancelledcourse/workshop will be reimbursed in full, including deposit . Cancellations caused by circumstances outside of our control such as weather, travel issues, strikes, illness, or emergency circumstances at our training venues cannot be held as the responsibility of Swissbody® Pilates Academy. We will make every effort to respond to such circumstances on an individual basis to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution.
- Swissbody® Pilates Academy reserves the right to remove any candidate from a course after an initial verbal warning with no obligation to reimburse course tuition paid by the individual. In such
instancesall reasonable attempts will be made to assist in the completion of the individual’s training course/workshop.
- Swissbody® Pilates Academy does not allow the use of any study materials/handouts for any purpose other than for the knowledge and education of the individual enrolled in the course/workshop. Any duplication or copying of all or any portion of the supplied materials is in direct breach of copyright laws and will result in legal proceedings including full reimbursement of legal costs incurred.
- Unless directly stated otherwise, all courses/workshops and materials are designed to facilitate the education of a teacher working with a client. The materials and content are in no way intended
as,or deemed sufficient for, any individual to train fellow teachers. Swissbody® Pilates Academy will under no circumstances vouch for any individual who subsequently proceeds to teach fellow teachers to work with the course contents.